The Aerpro CHFO7C Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Engineered to suit various Ford vehicles, the steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. This interface is CANBUS compatible and provides various outputs including Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse, Illumination and Amp Remote. The interface also includes a chime speaker that retains parking sensor audio (if equipped), allows the vehicle time & date settings to be controlled via the steering wheel buttons and includes AUX retention when connected to compatible aftermarket headunits.Please Note:
- Steering Wheel Control Interfaces vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- A Steering Wheel Control Patch Lead is required to be used in conjunction with this part to enable Steering Wheel Controls to function (sold separately).
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket bluetooth headunits
- Retains OEM AUX Input (if equipped), when connected to compatible aftermarket headunits with rear AUX and input
- Includes chime speaker to retain parking sensor audio (if equipped)
- Vehicle Time and Date Settings can be adjusted via the steering wheel control buttons
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse, illumination and amp remote
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket headunit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: CANBUS
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: YES (BLUE)
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- AUX: YES IF VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED AND AFTERMARKET HEADUNIT IS COMPATIBLE
- PARKING SENSOR AUDIO: YES (IF EQUIPPED)
- DATE / TIME SETTINGS: YES
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Retains OEM AUX Input (if equipped), when connected to compatible aftermarket headunits with rear AUX and input.
Vehicles known to work with this product: