Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Audi R8 (2007-2015) with non MMI OEM system, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box. This kit includes: a black double din facia kit, mounting brackets, steering wheel control interface, antenna adaptor and universal SWC patch lead. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. The included interface is CANBUS compatible and provides Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse, Amp Remote and Remote Output. It also retains the OEM Bose Amplified System and Phone Button in the vehicle.Please Note:
- Total Installation Kits can vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Headunit ISO harness not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately).
- The kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality in the vehicle including phone button
- Retains OEM Bose amplified system
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse, Amp Remote and Remote Output
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)