iLX-W650E 7” Apple CarPlay / Android Auto / FLAC / MP3 / WMA / AAC / Bluetooth
Alpine introduces the all-new iLX-W650E 7” capacitive audio visual receiver equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Craftedwith a cutting-edge design and a ultra-shallow chassis allows for easier installations and fi tment into a wider range of vehicles.The innovative dual swipe user interface puts you in control of your music and keeps your eyes on the road. Using two fi ngers, simplyswipe up or down to adjust the volume and swipe left or right to skip between tracks. Built-in connectivity gives you Apple CarPlay orAndroid Auto to use apps such as Waze Navigation, Google Maps and Spotify music via the convenience of voice command or touch.Plus, the dual camera input allows connection of a rear camera and a side or front camera making parking easier than ever before.Whats more, the ultra-shallow chassis design makes way to add-on the compact KTA-450 Power Pack amplifi er (sold separately)which mounts directly onto the back of the chassis. This revolutionary space saving design, delivers incredible power output anddynamic sound—making the PowerStack duo an industry fi rst and honored with the prestigious 2019 CES Innovation award.
The iLX-W650 is a mech-less design (no CD/DVD slot) and has a very shallow chassis that measures only 2.4-inches deep. The shallow chassis allows the system to fit into vehicles that do not have a lot of depth behind the dashboard or into other applications that require a small amount of space.
Introducing: The Swipe
A two-finger swipe motion moving up, down, left, or right will control volume up, volume down, track skip forward, and track skip back. The two-finger swipe can be done at any location on the touch screen, eliminating the need for the driver to search and touch a specific area for each command.
Alpine's Unique Radio/Amp
The Alpine ILX-W650 and KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifer Combination create an impressive system that delivers an amazing amount of power without the need for a traditional, secondary amplifier. The iLX-W650 in conjunction with the KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier won a 2019 International CES Innovation Award in the In-Vehicle Audio/Video category.
- Alpine iLX-W650 WVGA Mech-less Audio/Video (AV) System with PowerStack Capability
- 7-inch anti-glare capacitive touch screen
- NEW two-finger swipe user interface
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 16 watts x 4 channels
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- Works with Android Auto™ and the Google Assistant
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/12AM presets
- The amplifier measures just 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D and fits in the open space behind the iLX-W650 using the included bracket, creating the PowerStack design.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Playback and Audio Features:
- Mechless Digital Media Receiver: No CD mechanism means you have less to carry. Stream your music digitally!
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC music playback via USB
- 9-band parametric equalizer with selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Combine with the Alpine KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (sold separately) for a PowerStack installation. The combined depth of the Alpine ILX-W650, KTA-450 and mounting brackets is still less than the depth of a standard 2-DIN chassis