Complete a full aftermarket headunit installation in your Ford Falcon BA-BF or Territory SX-SY, single and dual zone variants, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit. Containing everything required for the perfect upgrade in one box, this kit includes: a gunmetal grey facia kit with built in H-VAC controller and steering wheel control interface, mounting kit, vehicle specific wiring loom, video in/out loom and universal SWC patch lead. To make the installation process even easier, simply add an Aerpro APP9 harness & patch lead (sold separately) which will connect from the aftermarket headunit directly into the vehicle harness supplied in this kit. The facia kit has integrated buttons for HVAC control and various vehicle settings, which will display on the aftermarket AV headunit when in use. It also has dual USB pass through ports which can be connected to the USB inputs on the back of the aftermarket headunit (if available). If the aftermarket headunit requires handbrake, reverse or speed pulse connection, these the outputs can be found on the main wiring loom included in the kit. Due to the design and features of this installation kit, only aftermarket double din mechless shallow mount AV headunits with RCA camera input and steering wheel control capability are recommended for installation. Vehicles with OEM reverse sensors will require additional parts to retain this feature, AP1WAMP audio amplifier and CBXS extension speaker, sold separately.
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Mechless shallow mount headunits recommended for easier installation due to their mounting depth.
- This kit is designed for aftermarket AV double din headunits with an RCA camera input.
- Dual USB ports are pass through only, to operate they must be connected to USB ports on the rear of the aftermarket headunit (if available).
- Vehicles with OEM reverse sensors will require additional parts sold separately to retain reversing tone, Aerpro AP1WAMP audio amplifier & CBXS extension speaker.
- Headunit ISO harness not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately).
Videos:How To Install & Use Video
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket AV headunit installation
- Mechless shallow mount headunits recommended for easier installation due to their mounting depth
- High quality gunmetal grey finish on facia kit to suit the style of the vehicle interior
- Retains steering wheel control functionality when connected to compatible aftermarket headunits
- Includes integrated buttons for adjusting climate control and various vehicle settings
- Climate Control and Vehicle Information display on aftermarket AV headunit
- Dual USB pass through ports for connecting to the rear ports on the aftermarket headunit
- Provides output feeds for reverse, park brake and speed pulse
- Suitable for vehicles with single or dual zone climate control
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- APPLICATION: DOUBLE DIN
- COLOUR: SILVER
- DOUBLE DIN FACIA KIT
- MOUNTING BRACKETS AND HARDWARE
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC WIRING LOOM
- VIDEO IN/OUT LEAD
- UNIVERSAL SWC PATCH LEAD