Suspension Kit - Performance/Constant Load w/Foam Cell Pro Shocks (to suit Landcruiser 79 Series)
Fully integrated suspension kits containing all required components to achieve a safe and balanced suspension performance.
- ALL LEAF SPRINGS KITS CONTAIN: Springs, Shock Absorbers, U-bolts and Bushes.
- ALL COIL SPRINGS KITS CONTAIN: Springs and Shock Absorbers.
Ironman 4x4 also offer various optional components further enhancing suspension performance or geometry correction purposes, see vehicle listings for model specific details. Such components include Greasable Shackles & Pins, Steering Damper, Caster Correction, Trim Packers, Suspension Arms.There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Estimated Lift: 50mm
- Package Details: Kit
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series 1999+ - Constant Load
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab 2013+ - Performance